LiveWire is an electric sports bike released by Harley-Davidson. It was officially announced that it will be released in the US market from the summer of 2019 after the motor shows in various places. Information such as acceleration performance that can be reached from 0km / h to 100km / h in just 3 seconds and 235km per charge (according to US measurement standards) has been transmitted.
In addition, it was possible to select motor output, brake regeneration, throttle response, etc., and in addition to 4 modes of sports / road / range / rain, it was also possible for the rider to set it himself (up to 3 modes). The meter is a full-color 4.3-inch touch screen, equipped with ABS and traction control.
The LiveWire® has charging option its can be charged at any compatible charging station, or with its on-board charger and a standard household outlet.
- Level 1 (standard household outlet): 13 miles range per hour of charged
- Level 2: LiveWire can be connected to a Level 2 charge unit but will be charged at the Level 1 rate
- DC Fast Charge: 192 miles range per hour charged.
- The LiveWire® can be charged at any compatible charging station using any market specific DC Fast Charge station
The Harley-Davidson LiveWire use KIND OF CONNECTOR REQUIRE TO USE DC FAST CHARGING
- North America: CCS Combo 1/J1772
- Western Europe: CCS Combo 2