The Yamaha Smax 155 is an automatic motorbike produced by Yamaha from 2015 to 2022. The Yamaha Smax has an engine with a combustion chamber capacity of 155 cc. Similar to yamaha aerox and yamaha Nmax engines.
The following is information about the yamaha Nmax engine oil capacity. This information is accurate based on reference from the official yamaha Smax manual book.
Engine oil: Recommended brand: SAE viscosity grades: 10W-40, 10W-50, 15W-40, 20W-40 or 20W-50
Recommended engine oil grade: API service SG type or higher, JASO standard MA or MB
Engine oil quantity: Periodic oil change: 0.95 L (1.00 US qt, 0.84 Imp.qt)
Engine oil and oil strainer
The engine oil level should be checked before each ride. In addition, the oil must be changed and the oil strainer cleaned at the intervals specified in the periodic maintenance and lubrication chart.
To check the engine oil level
1. Place the scooter on the centerstand. A slight tilt to the side can result in a false reading.
2. Start the engine, warm it up for several minutes, and then turn it off.
3. Wait a few minutes until the oil settles, remove the oil filler cap, wipe the dipstick clean, insert it back into the oil filler hole (without screwing it in), and then remove it again to check the oil level.
4. If the engine oil is below the minimum level mark, add sufficient oil of the recommended type to raise it to the correct level.
5. Insert the dipstick into the oil filler hole, and then tighten the oil filler cap.