Setting Digital Clock 2007 Honda CBR600RR Speedometer
(1) digital clock (2) SEL button (3) RESET button
Shows hour and minute. To adjust the time, proceed as follows:
- Turn the ignition switch ON
- Push and hold both the SEL button (2) and RESET button (3) for more than 2 seconds. The clock will be set in the adjust mode with the hour display flashing.
- To set the hour, push the RESET button until the desired hour and AM/PM are displayed
-The time is advanced by one hour, each time the button is pushed.
-Quick setting push and hold the RESET button until the desired hour and AM/PM appear
- Push the SEL button. The minute display will start flashing.
- To set the minute, push and release the RESET button until the desired minute is displayed. The minute display will return to ‘‘00’’ when ‘‘60’’ is reached without affecting the hour display
-The time advances by one minute, each time the button is pushed.
-Quick setting push and hold the RESET button until the desired minute appears.
- To end the adjustment, push the SEL button or turn the ignition switch OFF. The display will stop flashing automatically and the adjustment will be cancelled if the button is not pushed for about 30 seconds.